Afrifoods Limited is an agro-based company whose core focus is on smallholders and small micro-enterprises (SME) business mentorship and coaching. We provide both business advisory and technical services that enhance agro-based value chains’ productivity, connectivity, financing, and access to markets. Our interventions range from; business advisory, creation of strategic linkages, ICT solutions, pre and post-harvest technical solutions, practical modules-based training, supply chain enhancement, SPS standards and compliance support. Afrifoods has a wealth of experience with various agricultural value chains that has helped us in identifying clear opportunities through a service-based business model.
BUSINESS ADVISORY AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- Trade and Investment
- Access to Finance
- Access to Agricultural Markets
- Social Investment Mainstreaming
- Agribusiness Management tools
- ICT Solutions in Agribusiness
- Development of governance, HR & Related Policy Frameworks
- Mentorship, Coaching and Apprenticeship
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Services
- Promotion of Climate Smart Agriculture
- Enhancing productivity of smallholder farmers through training and mentorship
- Soil Profile Management Services
- Promotion of good pre & post-harvest management services
- Promotion of community based service provision
- Farm Management Services
- Supply chain Management Services
Small holders Capacity Build
And financed accessed
AFRIFOODS SCHOOL OF AGRIBUSINESS
Afrifoods School of Agribusiness is an online learning platform that targets to equip prospective apprentice and mentees with extensive, modern and well researched practical-based knowledge in agribusiness
Our Happy Clients!
GET OUR MANUALS
We have developed technical manuals that guide clients on various methods regarding their line of practice.
Your can purchase them and download in your device for future reference at a very subsidized price.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS (SDGs)
Afrifoods aligns itself with the Sustainable Development Goals in enhancing capacity of small holder farmers to embrace good Agricultural Practices (GAP) through creation of markets and financial linkages as well as offering business advisory and technical services to the other value chain actors.
Subscribe To Get Our Newsletters
The preferred partner in agribased value chains enhancement and agribusiness mentorship for vibrant and climate resilient rural economies.